The Dôme de Namur is a bubble opened in 2022 and located at the edge of a forest, about 10 minutes drive from the city of Namur, Belgium. The bubble is fully heated and is suitable for a winter or summer getaway. The place is magical! Watch this video
on Youtube to discover the place.
You can book your stay with our partner Booking
or on Airbnb
if you prefer. It is also possible to book directly on the official website
in order to get a 5% discount on your overnight stay. If you make a reservation request on the official website, check the availability first. Don't forget to tell us that you found the bubble on Let's Go My Love, it's the best way to support us !
The price starts at about 180€ per night for 2 people. Add 20€ if you want to book on Friday and Saturday. For the complete weekend on site with 2 nights, the price is 320€.
Catherine, the owner and ultra-passionate mother of 3 children, welcomes you on site. We know her well and are in close contact with her. The communication is great, fast and can be done in French, Dutch or English. Once the guided tour of the bubble is done, Catherine withdraws to preserve your privacy and you feel like you are alone in the trees.
The bubble measures 5 meters in diameter. It is entirely glazed and placed on a 30m² terrace with powerful floor heating in winter. Inside, there is a king size bed, a table for your meals and 2 armchairs. A shed is placed right next to the bubble and houses the following equipment: dry toilets, sink, electric boiler for hot water, fridge and microwave.
On the terrace, a brazier is at your disposal to enjoy a romantic evening by the fire. Magic moments with a glass of wine, the crackling sound of the fire, blankets and nature all around you!
There are extras:
- Sweet breakfast: croissants, pain au chocolat, bread from local bakers, butter, jam, chocolate spread, yogurt, juice, tea and coffee (30€ for 2)
- Savory breakfast: bread from local bakers, butter, cheese, sausage, cooked ham, juice, tea and coffee (30€ for 2)
- Sweet and savory breakfast: croissants, chocolate bread, bread from local bakers, butter, cheese, sausage, cooked ham, jam, chocolate spread, yogurt, juice, tea and coffee (40€ for 2)
- Assortment of cheeses from Maître Corbeau
(a very good cheese factory in Namur!) with green salad, bread and butter (40€ for 2)
- Assortment of cheeses & cold cuts from Maître Corbeau
with green salad, bread and butter (48€ for 2)
- Summer barbecue assortment with meat, potatoes and salad (60€ for 2)
- Homemade soup in winter with bread and butter (30€ for 2)
- Picnic basket, catered dish to heat up in the garden shed, home cooking or special decoration if you celebrate an occasion (on request)
- Natural chips from the Belgian brand Lucien
- Lemonade from the Belgian brand Ritchie
- Pearl of Wallonia white/rose (40€)
- Bottle of real champagne (50€)
- Bottle of red/white wine (25€)
- Bottle of superior red/white wine (45€)
- Local beer Houppe (4€)
There is no shower attached to the accommodation. However, there is a private spa on Catherine's property, about 100 meters away, with a shower. The spa has a large heated pool and a sauna. You can use the pool and shower for 30€/hour. If you want to enjoy the whole space with the sauna as well, the price is 50€/hr. The spa is available upon prior reservation and subject to availability.
The Dôme de Namur is located at the edge of a forest, away from the center of Namur. You can reach Namur by car or by bus. If you are looking for a restaurant in the area, we recommend the Bethlehem Chapel
and its old stones! The best part is that you can go for a walk from the dome. Don't hesitate to ask Catherine for the itineraries, she knows the area by heart.